Sightseeing tours are a great way to see some of Northern Irelands more popular and famous landmarks. Our base at Ards Airport is the perfect location for flights to depart wth Belfast, Mourne Mountains and the Ards Peninsula only short flight times away. Throughout the year we attend country fairs and public events providing pleasue flights. These are published on our Facebook page and website.
All vouchers are strictly valid for 9 months from date of purchase and weight limits apply. See below for more details. Flights operated by Northumbria Helicopters AOC GB2257 and are scheduled for specific dates throughout the year. If a voucher for 3 people is purchased the flight can be taken at any time. If you have a voucher please click here to book a flight date and time.
Fly 'n' Dine
- £159 for flight and lunch or £149 for flight and afternoon tea
- This thrilling 20 mile helicopter experience for 2 starts with a glass of prosecco which you can sip on the flight. You will takeoff and fly towards Belfast then along the southern shore of Belfast Lough over Holywod and Bangor. You will climb up to around 1500 feet and reach speeds of 120mph. Lunch or afternoon tea for 2 can be taken immediatly after the flight in Cloud 9 restaurant.
- Flights can be booked for any weekend..
- £39 per person or 3 passengers for £105
- This thrilling 10 minute helicopter experience is perfect for those wishing to get a taste of flight. Departing from the helipads past all of the fixed wing aircraft, you will go from hovering to fly a circuit of the airfield and Scrabo Tower taking in views of Strangford Lough and the Ards peninsula. You will climb up to around 1500 feet and reach speeds of 120mph before approaching back to the hover and some low level maneuvres before landing.
- Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from our base at Ards Airport.
Game of Thrones
- £169 per person or 3 passengers for £480
- The worlds only aerial tour of the Game of Thrones filming locations! (Not endorsed by HBO or GoT)
- Departing Newtownards the flght tracks West towards Belfast and the Titanic studios where the main Game of Thrones set is housed. The flight also takes in all the local sights of Belfast and the Titanic docks. We then head to stunning filming loactions at Glenarm and Cairncastle on the Antrim Coast then is south the the ultimate location.
- After Glenarm we head to the quarry "Wall" near Larne. The jewel in the crown as this location are not accessible to the public.
- 40 minutes flight time
- £199 per person or 3 passengers for £579
- Capture the amazing sights of the Mourne Mountains that can only be appreciated from the air!
- Departing Newtownards the flight tracks South East towards Newcastle at the foot of the Mourne Mountains then follows the coast past Slieve Donard towards Annalong then turning inland giving spectacular views of Silent Valley, Spelga dam and the Mourne wall. The only way to see the mountains without putting on your walking shoes!
- Turning northbound the flight passes Downpatrick, Stranford Lough and on a clear day the Isle of Man and Scotland are visable.
- 60 minutes flight time
Stomont & Titanic
- £99 per person or 3 passengers for £275
- Get a beautiful view of Stormont , City of Belfast and the extraordinary Titanic docks from the air.
- Departing Newtownards the flight tracks West towards Belfast via Stormont Estate then over Belfast City Airport and the city centre. Views of Belfast Lough as far as Carrick, Bangor and the Scottish coast are usual. Turning over the docks the magnificent Titanic Belfast will appear with the infamous Samson & Goliath as a backdrop.
- This flight is a must for anyone who lives or works in the city. Belfast is a truly beautiful city from the air.
- 20 minutes flight time
Belfast & Ards Peninsula
- £145 per person or 3 passengers for £399
- Experience a unique view of Northern Ireland's largest City and the Ards Peninsula rom the air.
- Departing Newtownards the flight tracks West towards Belfast via Stormont Estate then heads towards the Titantic quarter and on to Belfast docks home of Harland & Wolf. All of Belfast will be visable from the helicopter. Turning towards the Castlereagh hills will bring the Ards Peninsula into view with its stunning array of islands and costal towns.
- This trip of a lifetime will allow you to enjoy the magnificent aerial views of Belfast City and the Ards Peninsula.
- 35 minutes flight time